Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hot day!!!!


Today is a hot day......

I finally decided to join blog world (again...!). You see, I had a blog before but I can't remember where I post it. Being the ever lazy... well, I decided to write a new one.

Back to the title of today's post. Nope, the weather is hot as it is. I am talking about my office today. It is f***ing hot. We have no air-cond today. Somebody "bought" it already. Hehehehehe!!!!

My office is closing down. And today is our last day... unfortunately they have sold the air-cond first which resulting in me sweating like a pig. I wanted to go somewhere else to cool down, but it is also HOT outside...

A lot of people ask me if I'm angry about the retrenchment. If few years back..... the answer will be ......... HELL YEAH!!!

But now, a more relax of me will say that I accept this as a fate. At least I have gained some experience in factory and electronic industry. Also I managed to prove to myself that I still have what it takes to be a employed person again.

When I first started, my greatest fear was complacency and unable to cope up with the demands as an employed person. I have been working on my own at my own pace for so many years and this transition did give me doubts in the beginning. Well, I manage to get through....

On the other hand, my beloved REDS is also on HOT streak...... To all BLUES, tough luck but I believe REDS deserved the win.


well done, lads...

No comments: